Friday, February 8, 2013

TAG! Get to Know Me

Happy Friday everyone! I know I've been blogging for about a month now, but I thought I'd do the Get to Know Me Tag anyways. Here are the questions so comment below with your answers!

xoxo Morgan



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?   My hair is naturally thick and wavy. More about that here.

2. What is your natural hair color?  My hair is light; kind of a sandy blondish. It's the last one in this post.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon? I don't color my hair at all.

4. How often do you watch your hair? Since my hair is so thick, it does't get greasy. I can and often do go a while without washing since it gets too dry if it'ts constantly getting washed. On average, maybe every three days. 

5. Do you wear the same style everyday or change it? I usually wear it down, however I change up curling, straightening, braiding, and just wearing it natural.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to the salon? I love painted nails! I usually do it myself but if it's a special occasion I'll get them done professionally.

7. How often do you change your nail polish? I paint my nails every Sunday night.

8. Do you polish you toes in the Winter or just in the Summer? Where I live, it gets pretty cold in the winter! I paint my toes maybe once a month in the Winter but every week in the Summer.

9. How long does it take you to do your makeup? It takes me about fifteen minutes or so. If you'd like to see my everyday routine, comment below!

10. What do you do first, your face or eyes? I sort of hop around haha... I'll do my eyeshadow, then my foundation, then my mascara, then blush/bronzer/highlight

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just get it when you need it? I collect makeup like it's my job!!! I love researching products and building up my collection.

12. How often do wear false eyelashes? Never! I think the voluminous everyday ones are gorgeous though.

13.  Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? I have bad skin, so usually I wear foundation everyday except Sunday. 

14. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family? Not often.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup? It depends where I'm going. If I'm just going to Target, yes but if I'm going out for the day or night no way!

16. How many high end products do you have? I think this question is stupid and braggy. I do own high end products, but who cares how much? My favorite is definitely my sigma brushes. 

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? Honestly, very rarely. They don't break me out when they're dirty and I find that washing them ruins the bristles. 

18. Do you plan you OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed? I plan my outfits every night, either in my head or actually lay out the clothes. It just makes things so much quicker and easier in the morning.

19. How often do you change your handbag? I change my purse about every season. I don't own any expensive bags, but I recently purchased the cutest one from Target! Look for a What's in my Bag in the near future!

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep? I go to sleep around 10:30 PM and wake up at 5:53 AM if I'm putting heat on my hair and 6:02 AM. I know these times sound like airplane departures but it was really hard to set my alarm to exact times.

21. How often or when do you work out? I try and work out at least three times a week. 

22. Are you left or right handed? I am a righty. 

23. How tall are you? I am 5'7". 

24. Do you speak a foreign language? I don't speak another language fluently, but I am currently taking Spanish. 

25. How many pets do you have? I have a yellow lab (dog) but I would LOVE a French Bulldog!

(26-28) do not apply to me)

29. How did you come up with your blog name? I've always loved little details and things that other people may miss in life:)

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs? I use my iPhone 5 the photos are so clear and focused!

31. How often do you clean your house? I clean Sunday to prepare for the week to come and Thursday to recover from the week so far. 

32. What is your favorite color? I love every shade of pink! I also love a nice coral.

Answer these questions below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment