Monday, February 25, 2013

Nail Trends Spring 2013

Hey beauties! Hope everyone has had a great start to the week! Today I thought I'd share with you my favorite nail polish trends coming up this spring. Which is your favorite?

xoxo Morgan


I just love these three colors together! I just love the peppy pop Butter London's Fruit Machine gives to the nails. Who can pass up this lovely nude from Essie? Crewed Interest
O.P.I's Eurso Euro is so eye-catching and elegant, it's definitely my favorite of the Euro Centrale collection.


These next colors definitely satisfy my mermaid obsession. American Apparel's Office is the perfect mint and will surely be a hit this season. I also love Chanel's Pearl Drop reminds me of an undersea pearl in a mermaid lagoon. My last and favorite mermaid-inspired polish has got to be O.P.I's Austin-tatious Turquoise. I happen to own this color and spend much of my summer marveling at how it shimmers underwater. I really do feel like a mermaid when that happens:)


No comments:

Post a Comment