Sunday, February 17, 2013

What's In My Purse?

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday! Today I thought I'd introduce you to my newest handbag and best friend, Stephanie. I got her from Target for just $40! I always have to have a few essentials in my bag, and I thought I'd share them with you. What's in your purse?
 xoxo Morgan




I always need to have these three items in my bag in the Winter time. Bath and body works hand sanitzer, Kleenex, and hand lotion to cope with the dry air and everyone being sick.


I also need to make sure I have these life savers. You never know when you're gonna need some gum or a snack, and water is a must. I always find myself getting so thirsty when I'm shopping and on the go.


I always have one of my wallets whether it be a clutch or a wristlet like this one. In it, I have my cards, cash and phone. Don't you love my Minnie Mouse keychain:) My Swiss Army Knife always comes in handy for snipping tags, filing nails, and fighting off crime. 


Whether you've got kids or are just a super clumsy girl like me, I always carry around my Band-Aids. To tell you the truth, I'm obsessed with the fact that they're Barbie. I also find myself pulling out my Spongebob Uno cards every now and then. They're great for restaurants or train rides. 


In terms of beauty, I don't carry much. Just a teasing comb, mascara, lip balm, eye product, and a powder and kabuki. A fresh powder is perfect after working out or a hot day.


Lastly, I always like to have a magazine on me. People Style Watch is my favorite. I also LOVE to make lists. They just calm me down and let me accumulate my thoughts. That's why I always need a pad of paper and a pen in my bag. 

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what's in your bag!







No comments:

Post a Comment