Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Beauty Products


1. Sigma Flat Top Kabuki I love this brush! the dense fibre bristles apply my makeup effortlessly. I love the way my face looks after I stipple my foundation with it. No flaking, no dry accentuation, and not a spot of cakeyness! $18 Amazon
2. Almay Wake-up Liquid Foundation Is another one of my new found loves. Paired with the felt top kabuki, this foundation is so natural and leaves my face feeling hydrated all day. In terms of coverage, it's definitely more on the sheer side, especially when I stipple it on. It is so build able though and makes for the perfect everyday face. $12.99 at Ulta
3. Sigma E30 (White pencil brush) When I recently purchased my three Sigma brushes, I was sent this one for free! I was also amazed by the difference between it and my elf studio eyeshadow brush. The amount of product it picks up is incredible and its dense, pointed tip allows me to get the perfect shadow look. $13.99 on Amazon
4. Sigma E45 Tapered Blending Brush I have been so reluctant to purchasing a blending brush but since I was ordering my other brushes I decided to go for it. And let me tell you after that first use, I knew I was never going back. I'm in love with the shape and application, plus I know it will last me forever. $13 on Amazon
5. Sigma F30 Large Powder This brush was the one I was most excited about. I mean, come on, it's a giant fluffy kabuki on a stick! I love using this for bronzer. That's because when I use a smaller contouring brush, it can easily apply too heavily. But with this one, the product is applied lightly and smoothly, leaving that perfect glowy look. $25 on Amazon
6. L'Oreal Sudio Secrets Magic Lumi Face Primer This product has been getting a lot of hype lately, and let me tell you, it deserves it! I was never a primer person, but this one has got me hooked. It comes out as a silky, pearlescent color and goes on like some kind of cloud. The best part is that you only need less than a pea-sized amount to cover your entire face! $13.99 at Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment