Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fashion TAG!


1. How would you describe your style?
I'd say my style is preppy and girly.

2. What are you wardrobe staples?
I love bows, dresses, and stacked bracelets.

3. Most expensive item in your closet?
To be honest, I don't spend that much on individual clothing items, and that is probably why my closet is overflowing. My most expensive item I guess is my Modlcoth "Frill There Was You" dress (navy one shoulder). I love it so much and found that my money was well spent!

4. Most wanted item?
Definitely mint lace shorts!!!!! I've wanted them for so long but have had no luck finding them anywhere!!!!

5. Favorite designer? 
I drool over Lilly Pulitzer. Oh how much I love the pattern Ugotta Regatta:)

6. How much do you spend on clothes?
Like I mentioned before, although most of my savings is spent on clothes, I don't shop at high end stores. I prefer to buy a lot of clothes rather than one expensive item. 

7. What are your favorite places to shop?
I love to shop at Forever 21, Modcloth, H&M, J. Crew, American Eagle, and Francesca's Boutique. 

8. Favorite fragrance?
I love Burberry Brit and Dolce and Gabana Light Blue.

9. Whats your favorite way to do your hair?
I love wearing loose curls! *Sigh*...Isn't Lauren Conrad gorgeous?

10. What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear? 
I'll usually throw on dark wash skinny jeans, a tight fitting tee, infinity scarf, and some sort of jewelry. 

11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay:
I'm so sad to have to see burgundy go as spring comes around. It was definitely my favorite Fall/Winter trend.

12. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe: 
I absolutely love this one white dress I have from American Eagle. It flatters me perfectly and is so pretty in the summer. 

Hope you all enjoyed! Answer these questions in the comments below!
xoxo Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment