Thursday, January 17, 2013

Styling Bows and My Bow Collection

Bows are my favorite hair accessory. I love collecting them every season and figuring out how to wear them! Thanks my friends for letting me use their hair! I hope you all find this helpful and have a great day! Xoxo Morgan



The first look is a top knot. Bows and top knots are so casual and summery and can be worn with anything from blazers to dresses. To dress up the look, try a fishtail or braided top knot!




Gathering the top section of your hair and securing it in the back with a bow is another gorgeous way to style. I love the sweet touch the bow adds to such a versatile style.




Side braids are another great way to wear bows. I especially love this delicate light pink one in the soft braid. Spread out the braid to give the look an even sweeter touch. 



One of my favorite ways to wear bows is with a wavy or curly look. The natural, messiness of wavy locks paired with a bow is so effortless. Not to mention my white bow is definitely one of my favorites in my collection. 


Or course, I'm wearing my Christmas bow. Probably the easiest way to style a bow is simply pulling some hair off the side of your face and clipping in a bow. This style goes with almost every outfit, casual or formal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment