Friday, January 18, 2013

My All-Time Favorite Makeup Products


A lot of times, my friends will ask me for my opinion on a mascara or a certain eyeshadow. More often than not, I'll refer them to one of the products above. I've fallen in love with them over the last year and use them in my daily routine. Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer is all I use on my face on a daily basis. No foundation, no tinted moisturizer, just this applied with a Beauty Blender sponge. It provides the most beautiful, dewy finish that lasts all day and gives the perfect coverage! On top of that, I can never leave the house without Benefit's High Beam. The liquid formula applied to the cheekbones gives such a glowy, stunning appearance to the face. I can't help but smile when I have it on! As for eyes, the ultimate best eyeshadow in my opinion is definitely Mac All that Glitters eyeshadow. You can never go wrong with champagne eyeshadow, and this one is absolutely beautiful. Of course, Mac isn't cheap, but many companies like Nyx have very similar shades. In all my experience, I have never found a mascara, even in the high end market, that compares to Mayblline One by One Volume Express. My eyelashes have the strangest tendency to overlap the second mascara is applied, but this one leaves them perfectly separated. I discovered and used this product mainly over the summer, and it was perfect for going to the beach, out to dinner, and bike rides. A crucial part in makeup is powder. It protects against shine throughout the day and keeps your face makeup from smudging. I highly recommend Revlon PhotoReady Powder. It leaves a soft, light finish and keeps your makeup in tact all day. Lastly, my favorite everyday lip color has got to be Maybelline 24 hour Lip Color in Reliable Raspberry. It's a mauvy soft cranberry color that's not over the top but gives that done-up look to your makeup. What are your favorite products? xoxo Morgan 

makeup bag from here

No comments:

Post a Comment