Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Favorite Little Things


As my first post, I though I'd share with you some of my favorite things in life. To start, many people think I'm crazy but I love Martha Stewart and everything she stands for. I often refer to her Holiday Crafts book as my "bible" because it's filled with the best projects for every holiday. I love new trends, especially Chevron which has been my absolute obsession lately. It's such a cute pop of color that goes with everything! Speaking of going with everything, Essie's Tart Deco is my all time favorite polish. It's definitely a summer color, but it brings out a tan and hardly chips. Recently I discovered what I think is the world's best beauty product. Benefit High Beam is my go-to product for highlighting. It provides that perfect effortless glow on cheeks and cheekbones. When I'm craving a sweet snack, Pom Wonderful Pom Poms have lately become what I reach for. They're crunchy and satisfying and the container comes with its own cute little spoon! Monograms are an essential to my wardrobe, I especially love ones like this gorgeous necklace! Another favorite accessory of mine are American Apparel Bows. They're sort of like my "statement" piece. I love collecting them every season and finding different ways to style them! Lastly, I live for Christmas. There is nothing I love more than chestnuts roasting on an open fire, that first December snow, and music playing all through the house. I look forward to the holiday all through the year and never want it to end. What are your favorite Little Things? Hope you enjoyed! xoxo Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment