Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Top 3 Hair Products

When it comes to hair, I don't spend nearly the amount of time that I do on makeup. It's sort of like what's the cheapest thing at CVS when looking for a new product. With that said, let me tell you a little bit about my hair. For one, it is THICK. It takes at least three elastics to make a decent ponytail and is nearly impossible to blow dry without professional assistance (...or patience. Which I lack dearly). You might say I'm lucky, but it is a lot of work. Therefore, I try to look for products that ensure smoothness and give a lot of moisture. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions! xoxo Morgan


My first favorite hair product would have to be a paddle brush. If you have a lot of hair, this brush has got you covered. I prefer the wider spaced plastic bristles to prevent static and fly-aways. 


I don't know how I lived before I had Aussie's Three Minute Miracle. I love the way the thick cream smoothes my hair and provides intense hydration. It's said to have a fruity scent, but I think it smells like a delicious slice of cake.




My third and final favorite hair product is the Conair Infinity Curling Wand. This tool gives me the most beautiful spiral curls that make the perfect addition to addition to any look. I of course love the fact that it's pink, too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment