Saturday, January 19, 2013

Looking Ahead....Spring 2013


Lately, I've been looking at what's coming up for spring fashion trends this year. So far, I love what I'm seeing.


First up is Taylor Swift's bold black and white look. I love the eye catching stripes and her signature red lip. Go for a similar lok with this Modcloth dress. Or, play it causal with this laid-back Tunic.


Ruffles are another expected trend for this spring. I love Blake Lively's ruffled shoulder details on her violet dress. This cranberry number would be perfect for a night out or at the office. Lea Michele's elegant salmon gown at the 2011 Golden Globes also sparks inspiration for this spring. Try this dress I love the navy and ivory, too!



One of my favorite up and coming trends is light denim. I've always been a dark denim kind of girl but these looks have me changing my ways. I love how Olivia Palermo was able to dress up a simple pair of jeans and look so formal! For a similar look, try these American Eagle jeans. I also really admire Jessica Alba's light top and edgy ripped denim. Go for something like this to recreate the look. 


My final and favorite trend for this spring is mint. I love this color and how fresh it looks. Dianne Kruger rocked mint at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. For a light, fairytale dress like her's, try a flowy dress like this. Hayden Panettiere looked stunning in her mint cut out dress. This one is almost identical and would be perfect for any occasion!

What trend is your favorite? xoxo Morgan






No comments:

Post a Comment