Thursday, May 23, 2013

What's in My Beach Bag?

Hey everyone! Since summer is almost here, and a lot of you are already on Summer break, I thought I'd share my new beach bag with your and what I keep in it. You can also see my What's in My Purse post here. Let me know what you think! 

xoxo Morgan


Here's what my bag looks like, it is the Shoreline Tote from Lilly Pulitzer. I love the design, space, and durability of the bag, it's perfect for the beach! The description on my website also said it was great as a carry-on or for travel in general and I completely agree!


Here's a look on the inside. As you can see, It holds everything one might need and has a durable liner. I just adore the rope handles, as well. 



Inside, I carry the essentials:

  • Beach Towel
  • Magazines
  • Baseball Hat
  • Sunglass case (made by me:)
  • sunglasses
  • water bottle
  • hair ties
  • wide tooth comb (I broke mine upon aggressive combing)
  • Sunscreen
  • Wristlet
  • Cup (not shown, but ideal for music playing) 
  • Urban Decay de-slick Oil Control Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment