Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Favorites 2013


1. Too-Faced Natural Eye Palette- I picked this palette up this month and I'm absolutely in love with it! It's perfect for summer or any season really, and it's so easy to create so many looks! 

2. Maybelline One by One Mascara- I fell in love with this mascara last summer, and when I purchased it a few weeks ago my love rekindled. I love the way it defines lashes and the waterproof stays on forever.

3. Anastasia Brow Gel- I've been getting lazy with my eyebrows lately, and this gel is perfect. It's tinted so I don't really have to fill my brows and it keeps them in place. 

4. Wide Tooth Comb- After I loosely curl my hair, I've been loving just running a wide tooth comb through it to complete the look. The comb doesn't break my hair and it keeps the curls in tact.

5. Mid-Wedge Jack Rogers- These sandals are incredible! They're perfect for summer and I love how versatile they are. The souls are disgusting from my feet but other than that, I'm obsessed!

6. Light Wash High Waisted Shorts- Until this year I wasn't really a denim shorts kind of person, but I've been trying it out and I love the looks! They're super comfortable but super trendy at the same time!

7. Watermelon- Every spring I look forward to the return of fresh watermelon. It's so refreshing and crunchy!

8. Pinkberry Cookies and Cream- If you haven't tried this flavor, you're truly missing out. It's by far my favorite flavor and in my opinion Pinkberry's best since the release of Pomegranate.

No comments:

Post a Comment