Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer Haul and Review!

Recently I've picked up a plethora of new items for this summer. I'm so excited to share them with you! 

Xoxo Morgan



Yellow and White Stripe Coverup: Old Navy sale $11
Blue bikini top: Target $17.99
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: $36
Anastasia Brow Gel in Caramel: $28
Too Faced Lash Injection: Free Ulta gift!
Pearl Earring Set: Target $4.99
Peplum Top: Target $14.99
Jack Rogers: Shoes.com $136


Let's get in to the palette! Here's what the packaging looks like on the outside. It's light and relatively thin, and opens with the little pull notch.


Here's a look at the shades. Overall, they're very pigmented. Most aren't at all chalky and can be easily blended. My favorite shades are Honey Pot, Silk Teddy, and Cocoa Puff. My least favorite shade is Nude Beach. 


From left to right: Nude Beach, Silk Teddy, Heaven. I'm really not impressed with Nude Beach, because it it so chalky and is ALL fallout! After applying it, there was a ton of glitter all the way down my cheeks, and I had a hard time removing it. 



Revolver, Push-up, Honey Pot.



Sexpresso, Erotica, Cocoa Puff



No comments:

Post a Comment