Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Summer Beauty Wishlist

Today's post is all about what I'm most looking forward to wearing this summer!


Urban Decay De-Slick
This makeup setting spray is designed to mattify the skin and refresh your face during those hot summer days! 

Benefit Sunbeam
If you've read any of my previous posts, then you know I'm obsessed with Benefit Highbeam. When I heard about Sun beam, which is a bronze gold liquid highlighter, I was ecstatic! 

Makeup Forever Waterproof Eyeshadow
My summers are spent without schedules, so I never know when surprise plans will come up to go for a swim! But if ive already done my makeup, it's just gonna come off in the water. That's why I think this shadow stick will be perfect! They have an awesome color selection, my favorites are pearly turquoise and gold.

Urban Decay Baked
Not only is this bronzer's packaging just darling, but the warm color provides the perfect summer glow. I can't wait to pick this up!

Tarte Aquallius
I am definitely most excited about this product since I've been eyeing it for awhile. It's a beautiful bright red-coral lip shade that when I switched it, lasted over 24 hours! What more can I ask for during hot days? 

Hope you all enjoyed!
Xoxo Morgan





No comments:

Post a Comment