Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Hairstyles

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all made it though this week, I finally made it to the beach! Now that it's unofficially summer, here are a few go-to summer hair looks for whatever you have planned! Enjoy! 

Xoxo Morgan 


For those hot summer days where effort is out of the question, I tend to go for just my natural waves. I find it odd that this girl is trying to brush hers out though! Tip: use a wide tooth comb to smooth out tangles and give a soft finish.


For a girly relaxed look try this messy braid. I love how its curled at the end! Tip: never braid tightly, because it will break your hair and give you a headache! 


If you're looking for a more formal look, try this ombré fishtail. I love how the fishtail goes from big to small and light to dark. Tip: start with straight hair for a sleek finish.


I adore this braided updo. It appears that the bow is braided in with the updo, so cute! Tip: make sure your hair doesn't bump at the crown while you're creating the look. Use a styling serum to volumize and thicken.





No comments:

Post a Comment