Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vanity ReVamp!

Until about 2 weeks ago, my vanity has been a complete disaster. The wood was stained, there were spills everywhere, and there was no organization whatsoever. After a little work and a trip to my newfound paradise, (aka The Container Store), I am proud to say the clutter is now under control. Here is a look at the before and after and a few of my organization tips. Enjoy!

xoxo Morgan

BEFORE....



Observe the nasty build up of 2 year old makeup, the cluttered table top, and even makeup that I've neglected to toss from my Products I Regret Buying post. 

AFTER....


Ta-dah!!!! 

 

I purchase a spice rack from amazon to house my nail polishes. I think this is a great use of wall space and lets me see all of my options laid out!


Using the 3-drawer acrylic chest from The Container Store, I place the majority of my makeup and sort it solely by what can be jammed next to what so that the drawers close properly. I also picked up the acrylic letter rack to store my palettes. 


On the right side of my vanity, I put this 4-box brush holder and my acrylic lipstick container. 


Lauren Conrad's book "Beauty" sits comfortably upon a little placemat in the center of my vanity. 

I'm so happy with the way it turned out! Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment