Monday, April 29, 2013

April Favorites 2013


Essie Tart Deco - I was so excited to dig out one of my all-time favorite spring and summer nail polishes. I love this color on fingers and toes, especially as I *try* to develop a tan.

Biking As the weather is starting to get warmer here, I've rediscovered my love for riding my bike. Not only is it great exercise, but I find myself styling my outfits on how they'll look while I'm biking.

Special K Chocolatey Pretzel Bars I have been loving these snack bars! They satisfy my craving for sweet and salty snacks, and are full of protein which I need for the day.

Lilly Pulitzer Wristlet I sadly retired my 3 year old wallet from Target, and picked up this wristlet from Lilly. It has tons of compartments for everything I need and and it's perfect for on the go. You can read more about it here

Sigma F80 I had a "Don't Purchase Any Makeup March" which ended up extending into April. Thus, I have no makeup favorites for the month except for my continuing love for my Sigma F80 brush. Love this guy for bronzer and powder!

Pink Sleeveless Top I showed this top in a haul a couple months ago, and though I haven't really worn it much, I've been admiring it in my closet. It will be a great addition to my summer wardrobe! 

Cooking Dash Last but not least, I have taken Cooking Dash as my new iPad passion. I love to play it in the morning or while I'm relaxing at night. There's something so wonderful about making Flo rush around multitasking while I sit and enjoy myself...

What were your products during the month of April? 
xoxo Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment