Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weekly Update

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope you all are having a nice week so far! Here's what I've been up to.

xoxo Morgan


First of all, being a Boston native myself, the events of last Monday hit home especially hard. It was truly amazing to see this chalk art on Newbury, and it made me think how cool it is that a group of people can come together and do such good things. 




Speaking of Boston, the weather here has been so odd! Yesterday it was 38 degrees and today it's 70! (My thermometer is a bit of a drama queen)

                                         

I was lucky enough to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather. I can't wait until it's warm enough to go swimming in this ocean!


Lastly, here's a look at my OOTD for tomorrow. Like everyone and their mother, I am certainly a mint fan. I picked up these capris and top from H&M the other day, and I think the top will be just darling with white crops and various shorts. 

What's on your mind? 




No comments:

Post a Comment