Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Fashion Haul!

Happy Wednesday! From today on, I'm gonna try my best to post daily. Starting with a spring fashion haul! Sorry if the pictures don't flatter the clothes, I hope to make a spring outfit post soon. See you tomorrow:)
xoxo Morgan



I purchased this bubble necklace from Amazon. Shhh... it's not really J. Crew.


I was in dire need of a new wallet, and when I saw this one I think my heart stopped. It fits everything I need; cards, cash, coins, lipgloss, and even a special compartment for my phone! Not to mention the fact that it's Lilly, and I feel so safe carrying it on my wrist. 



While I was at Gap the other day I could not pass up this adorable little number. Although it was a bit pricey, it's made of such a nice material and I know it will get a TON of use this summer.


I picked up this shirt, or should I see, these shirts a while ago. I love the fact that they're separate, but can be worn together and look very boho chic. 


This bathing suit top is my new pride and joy. I know, I know, it's the same pattern as my wristlet, but when I find a Lilly pattern that I love, I can't really put it down. I think it's safe to say that Shorely Blue is the new Ugotta Regatta. 


Last but not least, I purchased this stunning dress from H&M. It has a mint lining with this adorable white lace overlay. It can easily be dressed up and down and is so flattering. 




No comments:

Post a Comment