Saturday, April 6, 2013

March Favorites

Happy Saturday everyone! I know it's been a while since my last post, but if you remember my post about sewing a blanket, I told you about how I sewed through my fingernail and out the other side. I thought it was healing, but when it really started to look infected, I went to the doctor where they discovered a 1/2" piece of the needle was fully submerged in my finger, and had been sitting there since the accident 3 months ago. A diagnosis of Osteomyelitis (otherwise known as a bone infection) and an operation later, I'm on the road to a recovered finger. With that said, I thought I'd do a belated March Favorites. Hope you enjoy!
xoxo Morgan



1. Benefit They're Real Mascara I purchased this product back in November and wasn't happy with its supreme thickness. I decided to pick it up again this month, and using a lighter hand, I've come to really enjoy it! It enhances my lashes' volume and honestly looks like fake lashes!

2. Maybelline Are you Red-dy? This lipstick is a vibrant red with a blueish orange undertone. Although great for special occasions, I find that wearing it blended and with 

3. Mac Deelight Cremesheen Lipgloss looks great! This color is my natural lip color but better! I love the way it wears and it isn't sticky at all! The Cremesheen line is definitely high end quality and I highly recommend them!

4. Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing System I decided to pick up this product last week since I was on the market for a shine reducing, pore cleansing cleanser. I love the vibrating brush and after just one week, those mini blemishes that have been trapped in my pores for months are finally surfacing! So far I'm very happy with this product and you can look forward to a full review soon!

5. Nike Tri-Fit 3 Sneakers For some reason, I've been loving my sneakers lately! I wear them around with cropped leggings, but they're fantastic for actual exercising! I used to get pain in my heels from my old sneakers, but these are so comfortable and oddly make me run faster!

6. Planters Nut-rition Sustaining Energy Mix I recently tried this nut mix, and might I say it's Delicious!!! I like to make sure I've had a lot of protein before I start my day since I'm faint-prone. 

7. Caramel Squares I don't know what it is, but I have been popping the caramel squares for the past couple weeks! They're a fun little treat and very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment