Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Quick Daily Routine + Mini Reviews





The first item in my routine is Maybelline BB Cream. I love that it has SPF 30 in it and that it doesn't collect on my skin. I drew a dot with eyeliner to show you the coverage. It's pretty light, but the illuminating ingredient in the product makes it less noticeable. 



Next I use eyeshadow. One of my favorites is the beloved MAC All That Glitters. So pigmented and gorgeous!


Third in my routine is Benefit They're Real Mascara. I love that this product's thick wand enhances my lashes' volume and lasts all day without smudging. 


Last but not least, of course I use my Benefit High Beam on a regular basis. I've talked about this product so many times, you're probably sick of hearing about it. I love the gleam it gives to the cheekbones and its effortless looking application. 









No comments:

Post a Comment