Monday, March 4, 2013

Quick Haul: Spring Fashion


Hey everyone! Recently, I picked up a few items for Spring, and I have to say I'm in love with them!

At last! I found these high-waisted shorts. I've been wanting them for so long and I can't wait to sport them this summer with a black tee and aviators.

Next I bought these Artist cropped jeans from American Eagle. These too are another item I've been dying to get my hands on for the spring. They look so flattering on and will look great with a variety of tops...

...possibly even this one I picked up from Forever 21. It looks like it'd be pretty cute with my jeans, huh? I haven't gotten the chance to try it on, but the bold pink and sleeplessness are sort of out of my comfort zone, but that's exactly why I love it!

Last, I snatched this gorgeous mint studded bracelet from F21. Again, I've never purchased studs before but this little guy will be so cute with my gold watch and several other stacked bracelets.

What are you most excited to wear this spring? 

xoxo Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment