Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sentimental Earrings?

Hey beauties! Today I have a few pieces of jewelry inspired by my favorite summer memories. Let me know what you think! 

xoxo Morgan
 These beautiful coral earrings remind me so much of orange sherbet and eating ice cream on a hot summer day. You can find them at Francesca's Boutique.
These gorgeous Modcloth earrings remind me of hydrangeas and whicker, an iconic memory of my Cape Cod summers. 

This third and final pair also from Modcloth is truly my favorite. Immediately, the gold scallop shells take me back to summers on the beach and parties in Lilly dresses. Obviously this photo has no connection to the earrings, yet it just makes me think one day this summer I was lying on the beach when this Hood blimp flew over! It was so cool and I just remember feeling so relaxed and content:)

What are you favorite summer memories?


No comments:

Post a Comment