Wednesday, March 20, 2013

16 Weird Facts TAG



1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

To be honest, my family doesn't call me anything that weird, however as you can guess there are a plethora of nicknames to be generated off of "Morgan". To name a few, "Morg", "Morgs", "Morgie", "Morgo" and even "Mog" which is "Morg" without the 'r'. 

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

This may or may not count as a habit, but I am OBSESSED with time. I need to know what time it is always, so I guess my weird habit is time-checking.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Omg, YES. I have the strongest case of Omphlaphobia, otherwise known as the fear of belly buttons. I cringe at the thought of belly buttons, belly button picking, and the depth of bellybuttons. My worst fear is bellybutton filling or probing. Just thinking about it is making me want to vomit. Other than that, I also have a huge fear of bees. I have been stung by a bee every four years of my life, and get instant paranoia at the sight of one. 

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? 

I love to belt and dance Frank Sinatra alone. It's the weirdest thing but I have to do it alone and it is so relaxing for some reason.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

As my friends know, I have a running list of pet peeves. Number 1 though has to be when people stand in the middle of a significant path of transportation, such as a grocery store isle, narrow street, or hallway and block the entire thing to chat. It drives me crazy how inconsiderate and stupid people can be sometimes. 

6. What's one of your nervous habits? 

Of all my weird habits, I'd have to say the funniest one has to be when I was in 4th grade, I would bend my knee and hold it against my back when I was nervous. Fortunately I was able to break this habit but I was never aware I was even doing it for awhile.  

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on whatever side of the bed is closest to the clock due to my time fetish.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?

My first stuffed animal was my black lab, Steve. He could even convert to a puppet and had a distinct  voice that resemble that of someone whose mouth was filled with marbles.

9. What's the drink that you always order at Starbucks?

I personally enjoy just drinking tap water out of the fancy Starbucks cup, but if I'm getting a treat I love the Double Chocolatey Chip Frappaccino. 

10. What's a beauty rule that you preach but never actually practice?

I'm so guilty to say this, but I rarely moisturize unless my face is actually feeling dry.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?

I face towards the water but not actually under the water, if you know what I mean. If I'm washing my hair, I face away from the water.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?

I wish I could put my foot behind my head or something, but all I have going for me is a hitchhiker thumb:)

13. What's your favorite comfort food that is 'bad' but you love to eat anyways?

Chocolate chip recatta canoli all the way!:)

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

I find myself using the term "freeloader" a lot, it has many uses. For example, if your friend asks to share the chips you bought at Chipotle, they are freeloading off of you and your chips.

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

Since it is currently spring but pretty much winter, I wear a tee shirt, flannel pajama bottoms, and socks to bed. In the Summer, I wear a tee shirt and cotton shorts to bed but my feet must still be covered. 

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now realize it wasn't that hot?

In third grade, I thought I was really trendy by wearing a gray skirt, knee socks, black mary jane Velcro strap shoes, an argile shirt and jean jacket with pig tails. As you can imagine, that did not last long. 

Hope you enjoyed! What are your 16 weird facts?

xoxo Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment