Sunday, March 3, 2013

Making a Pop: Spring Colors

It's Official: We're finally into March which means spring is right around the corner! Of course spring trends like mini skirts and sunglasses are filling store windows and wardrobes everywhere, but what colors are in this season? You may have seen the typical mint and blush, but there are a few colors that will make you an automatic trend setter for sure.

1. Scarlett: First up is this gorgeous dark orange color, or as I like to call it--Scarlett. I love the fact that it can totally transform any outfit and make it stand out.

2. Periwinkle: This next color is so sweet and springy. I'd love to see some jewelry in it!

3. Neon Green-Yellow: Remember that green-yellow Crayola crayon from when you were a kid? Well, this spring, it's in high demand, and I don't mean the kid next to you who wants to color in his monster. I recently picked up this Eyelet Cutout dress from American Eagle and I'm in love with it! It's so flattering and will be perfect for spring and summer.

What colors are you crazy about this spring?

xoxo Morgan




No comments:

Post a Comment