Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What's on my iPhone?

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great day! Today I'm going to take you through what's on my iPhone. Let me know what's on yours!

xoxo Morgan


This is my current iPhone case, Ugotta Regatta by Lilly Pulitzer.



Now, here are my apps. I'll leave out the standard ones, but here are the others:

WCVB- I love this app for checking the weather radar when a thunderstorm is expected. 

Pandora- I love listening to Pandora, especially when I'm cleaning!

Pinkberry- This app is so cool, when you're ordering at Pinkberry all you have to do is give them a code that pops up and you earn points!

Chipotle- I love this app because you can order instantly from Chipotle!

Scoops/Sky Burger- For some reason I always play these games when I'm nervous for something. It just calms me down. 

DataMan- This app is really good at tracking my data usage. So helpful!

Light- I never thought this flashlight app would come in so handy. I love it!

Daily Pun- I love puns. These ones aren't typically very good, but they still make me laugh every time.








No comments:

Post a Comment